Sarah Campbell-Wood lives in Fort Worth, TX and was an early supporter of BabyPage and saw immediate need for it for her three kids. She is one of our alpha users and it helping us make BabyPage a great experience! Thank you, Sarah
- After having kids, what product can you not live without?
For the kids; Oxyclean. For moms; dishwasher safe wine glasses.
- How do you take care of yourself? How do you unwind?
Regularly used gym membership.
- What tools do you use to track your children’s milestones?
We don’t have a specific tool. Oh the guilt!!
- What advice would you give to first time moms?
Cut yourself some slack, lower your expectations of yourself, and your little one.
- What is the grossest thing you’ve ever had to clean up?
Getting fecal matter out of my grout lines.
- What is something about having kids that you didn’t know that you would love?
Taking naps with them.
- If you could go back in time to when you had your first baby, what would you tell yourself?
Write down everything. You think you’ll never forget those milestones and there isn’t any need but you will and there is. The milestones become a blur and then you feel guilty about not recalling everything when asked by a very curious youngster.
- What is the busiest time of day for you and your family?
Dinner, practice, baths, bedtime. Evening.